If you want solutions to parenting issues then look no further than our partners at The Parent Practice who have been helping parents give children happy childhoods and bright futures since 2004. The team have supported and enabled thousands of parents who have children at all ages and stages – from toddlers through to teenagers (although many of their clients say the skills work on adults too!) They work face to face with parents in classes and workshops and private sessions, so know what struggles you and your KPS’s encounter and have the solutions. Their material is well grounded in the latest thinking in parenting and child development but it is also family-tested in busy homes. They have offered parents of families recruiting a KPS with Kidtection a generous discount, and if you book a course for you and your KPS they go for half price, when booking at the same time.
We work with a number of inspiring presenters who will deliver workshops in your homes or workplaces. Subjects include:
- How to listen so children will talk
- What to do when your children push your buttons
- Family values of the 21st Century
- Fostering harmony between siblings
- Bringing up children in a material world
- Fostering self-esteem and resilience in children
- Communicating with your teenager
- Teenagers and boundaries
- Dealing with change and uncertainty
- Preparing children with transition to secondary school
- Homework – making it stress free and motivating your child
Find the best tutors in your area! Tutorfair is a website that allows you to find and book private tutors for face-to-face tuition in London. For every student who pays, Tutorfair will provide free tuition to a student who can’t. Tutorfair have hundreds of verified tutors who specialise in 11+, GCSEs, A-levels and degree level subjects. Book online today, help is round the corner!
Please quote Kidtection when contacting any of our partners, some may have special Kidtection negotiated discounts, which they will pass on to you.